Unfortunately this month has been sad and hectic. My grandpa "Ken" passed away a few weeks ago and it has been a sad time for my family. Nan (my grandma) married Ken in 1984 (so he was technically my step-grandpa which is why I always called him Ken). He helped me through some pretty difficult and crazy times in my life and I will be FOREVER grateful. He is the reason I love horses (even though I don't ride them I do LOVE them), he was someone who cared about leaving the world a better place whether that be helping the people he cared about or the animals and wildlife on his farm, and to top it off he thought that my baby girl was one of the most special things in the whole wide world and it makes me incredibly sad to think that he won't get to see her grow up.. we all are missing him a ton..
Happier posts to come..but that is why I haven't posted anything in a while..
xoxo
Steph





so sorry, steph... those kinds of losses are not fun at all. love you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see the beautiful pictures. What a nice man. I'm sure you made him really proud of you! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about this, Steph. I had not heard the sad news. My heart and warm thoughts go out to your sweet family. Please give your mom and grandmom a hug for me and let them know they are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeletethose pictures are memories for life. cherish them and he will always be alive
ReplyDeleteJust noticed that my blog is in your list at the top so I'd like to thank you for that. I don't think I've ever visited your blog til now. I'd love to know how you found me, so please stop by and leave a comment when you can!!
ReplyDelete