Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend.

Friday Bailey and I went out to Nan and Ken's house and my mom decided to take the day off of work and go with us. One thing I had never done before is take a drive all through my grandparents property. Well we did on Friday and it was lots of fun...even though I am not really an outdoorsy kind of girl (unless you count running at the park) it was interesting to see all the different things that they grow. Like...

CORN!



They made me get out of the car and stand by the corn because its like 8-10 feet tall..I was a little afraid they were making me get out because they were going to leave me ha ha. I would have freaked out...its a little creepy being lost in a corn field right?

Soybeans! Ok and I know I am going to sound like an idiot here but are soybeans edamame?? Matt says edamame are cooked soybeans...anyone know?
After our trip around the farm Bailey was exhausted but I still made her take pictures in front of the pretty lilies in my nans yard. Can you tell shes tired...poor baby is going to have circles under her eyes just like her mommy:)

On Saturday morning bright and early Matt had a football camp for 7 -10 year old kids. There were about 80 kids there so I had to go and help and make sure all of the kids were signed in, had paper work filled out, etc...Below is a picture of Bailey running around when the camp got started. She loves "football boys" as she calls them.
Later on that night we babysat our nieces Brooke and Ashleigh. Matt and I go to church on Saturday nights (because of football all day on Sunday) so we took Brooke and Ash with us. I was a little worried that they were not going to be happy about that but they went along without any complaints! How cute are these three in my backseat?

After church (they totally enjoyed the "kidz ministry" at our church and I was so glad) we went and got pizza and rented a movie. Before the movie of course we tore apart Baileys play room..
Ash

All of us in Baileys little play house

Bailey actually looking at the camera! Its a miracle!!

Poor Fletcher totally exhausted from all of the chaos..
Matt completely outnumbered by all of the ladies in the house..




It was a great weekend! I'm hoping to work on my dining room again tonight so hopefully I will have some "after" pictures within the week...but that's kind of pushing it.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment: