Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Updates from the Biermann Household

-Our house smells awful. Matt bought cheap popcorn last night at Walgreens..you know the kind they have right their at the checkout while you are waiting in line that tempts you into buying it. We never ever eat popcorn so it was random..anyways..with 40 seconds left to go our microwave started smoking and I am not sure what was wrong with that bag of popcorn but it burnt to a crisp. And left the most lovely smell in our house as you can imagine. I've sprayed Oust and lit candles but the smell wont go away!

-Bailey has a new obsession. You know the return address labels you get as free gifts from your insurance agent, or when you donate to a cause?? Well she has been sticking them all over the place. On her toys, on us, on Fletcher, and anywhere else that she thinks needs a little sprucing up. Matt went to the gym last night and one of his friends informed him that he had one on the back of his shirt. Of course Fletcher has at least two or three stickers on him at all times..

-Every night when I put Bailey to bed we say our prayers. Lately when we finish our prayers she always says "Elmo!" and "Abby!" when we are finished just to let me know that I forgot to pray for her little sesame street friends:) So I keep forgetting to add them in just so I can hear her say it at the end because I think it is so funny. Of course then we go back and thank God for Elmo and Abby.:)

-My dining room is still torn apart...it is primed but not painted because I cannot decide on a color:(

-We leave for vacation soon!! Cant wait and hoping that the weather is good so I can finally get tan!

-When we get home Bailey starts her new school 2 days a week. She is going to a different school this year so hopefully she likes it!
And of course I can't do a post without a few pictures...

Fletcher playing dress up with Bailey..I know he looks like a willing participant doesnt he?




My peanut in her Dora PJ's


At the pool

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your updates! Thanks so much for sharing a little of your world. Bailey is adorable and it's such fun to see her growing up.

    Love ya'!!

    ReplyDelete