Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Decision Made


Finally we have decided we are staying in a house and not at the resort...I dont know why it has been such a hard decision for me...but I know we are going to have so much fun. We definitely need a vacation!!!! It is scary going someplace you have never been to before...I get scared that the house is going to be next to a dump or something.

5 comments:

  1. is this the house you staying at? wow how cool!
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats it...and you can't see this but it is right across the street from the beach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so jealous! we won't be able to take a vacay for a verrrrry long time :) have fun for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been, and its right next to the biggest dump!! Lol! You'll have a blast lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adriane Ill kill you! I believed you for like 5 seconds...

    ReplyDelete