Friday, June 19, 2009

So Tired..

Many times at the end of the day when I put Bailey to bed I wonder if she had a fun day, did she get to play enough today, did we get outside enough, etc...(basically I wonder "was I a good mom today or a so-so mom today"...well today I think she had a good day!


We went to little gym today..which she LOVES. We did lots of tumbling and running and playing with bubbles so she was super happy.

Then later in the day we went to the pool with her friends Skylar and Bianca (my friend Natalie's little girls)..and they had a blast..




And after all that and running some errands we took Bailey's sweet new ride out for a spin around the neighborhood..


Did I mention that it was way over 90 degrees today...and I am so exhausted but Bailey not so much..she is still running around the house and it is way past her bedtime! I guess I thought some good mom karma was going to come my way and I was going to sit in front of the tv and read my people magazine that I just got in the mail..but maybe not:)

2 comments:

  1. good pics!! we had so much fun with you girls! up for it again next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO SQUEEZE HER BUNZ!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete