This week I have been trying to figure out where we are going to go for our vacation in August. We usually go to Naples, FL. But with Bailey going with us this year we have pretty much ruled it out because we dont think we can handle her on a plane right now. She is just too busy. So we are still going to Florida but we are going to the Destin/Seaside/Watercolor area which is a lot closer so we can drive....still going to be a looooong trip but not nearly as far as Naples. So my dilemna is where do we stay??? Here are the options:
1. Rent a house in Seaside. Positives: CUTEST town ever, can walk or ride a bike everywhere, will have house with kitchen and more space
CONS: house isnt across the street from the beach its 3 blocks away and there is a community pool but I have no idea how nice it is or isnt...
2. Stay at resort at Watercolor.
Positives: pool and beach right there, someone to clean up our messy room everyday
CONS: small room, little town not quite as cute as Seaside (from what I can tell, but I have never been there)
So those are my choices...what do you think?? Cause I am having major issues making up my mind...
Other than that Matt and I took Bailey to the park today... here are some pics from that.

Mimi would have been in love with your precious Bailey!! Those are adorable pics of her (and you and Matt, too!)
ReplyDeleteI vote for the beachside hotel... It looks gorgeous!
Hugs, Kim :)
love the pics! pretty family!!
ReplyDeleteif google is correct seaside is .5 of a mile from watercolor. i vote for maids and room service. but really cute house.
ReplyDeletesarah
get the house, bring me with you, and i will be your maid! grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning. ;-)
ReplyDelete