Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Wrap up

This weekend was busy busy busy. One of my best friends from high school Katie got married this weekend! It was by far one of the nicest weddings I have ever been to..

On Friday we had the bridal luncheon and rehearsal dinner. Bridal Luncheon was at Mosaic (yummy) and the rehearsal was at the Four Seasons. I hadn't been to the new Four Seasons downtown and it was so nice!
Kim posing in front of the great view from where cocktail hour was before rehearsal. You can also see the Arch but somehow I didnt manage to get a pic of that.

Such cool centerpieces at the rehearsal...real grapes, artichokes, etc...pictures dont do it justice..
It was an AMAZING rehearsal...

You would think I would have taken more pics but I kept forgetting about my camera :(

WEDDING DAY...


On the way to Botanical Gardens...Katie looks BEautiful!





Katie putting her dress on!




The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. It was in the Japanese Garden at the Botanical Gardens. The weather kept saying that it was going to rain, but we had the most perfect weather!

Afterwards the reception was at the City Museum and it was a blast!

Our bridesmaid dresses were emerald green and gorgeous! I loved them!Kim and Daisy


It was a beautiful wedding and I wish I would have taken more pictures! But I kept forgetting that I had my camera. I was also distracted because my mom had called during the festivities to tell me that Bailey had 103.3 temp...so Matt and I left the reception very early to go and take care of our baby. She is feeling much better today but still has a fever. I hated not getting to hang out with Katie and the girls longer but motherly duty called.


For those of you who havent seen Bailey's latest haircut:



She WILL NOT let me take her picture lately, this is the best one I could get. She moves too fast for me to get any good pictures! But this one is still pretty darn cute even though she has her eyes closed!

And finally..today I thought Bailey was FINALLY eating. I gave her a bag of crackers and she took off with them and I was so happy because since she has been sick she has not been eating at all. I was trying to get ready for football today and I hear her talking in the other room to someone...

So she wasn't eating. anything. But Fletcher who hasn't missed a meal EVER was eating all of her crackers. She finally ate later today so now I am happy:)

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! I know I did.

CONGRATS TO BRIAN AND KATIE!!!

oh and Kim let me know if 4 seasons brunch was everything Jay-z says it is...Im so bummed I missed it:(

No comments:

Post a Comment