Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Help please.

One of the signs your child is ready to be potty trained (supposedly) is when they start telling you when they need to use the potty. So recently Bailey started pointing at her bottom and yelling poop! poop! Which I think is pretty straight forward....

So I went out and bought a pretty pink baby potty ( I know..Ill try to stop saying potty)..it even starts singing some fun princess song and lights up when they do their business! But so far it has just been a place for all of her babies to go "peepee"..She will even put her baby on the potty (oops) and stick a sippy cup in there with her:(
I guess maybe shes not ready yet?!


I also need to say "Way to Go!!" to my big puppy Fletch..he had a little minor surgery yesterday and has been a major trooper. He also was put on arthritis medicine:( I guess he's not such a puppy anymore (but always will be to me).
Here he is recuperating:



I know I am biased but he is one handsome boy!

4 comments:

  1. They are both pretty precious (but I have to say Bailey takes the cake for cuteness!!) Good luck with the potty training! She'll get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fletch! Does he need a visit from Nurse Veeda?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "potty" word count: 4.

    good luck with all that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like shes ready! go 4 it! if you want advice, let me know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete