Monday, May 18, 2009

Nan

As many of you know my "Nan" is my grandma. She is a beautiful, fabulous, wonderful, sweet, caring, and the list could go on an on if you know what I mean. She's the best. And since I use this blog to talk about what is going on in my life Im going to talk about my Nan today. On Thursday she went to the oral surgeon to get a (somewhat) simple procedure done...and to make a VERY LONG story short has been in intensive care ever since Thursday. She is going to be FINE..she just needs everyones prayers for a quick recovery!!




TOP TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE MY NAN (why she rocks:)( oh and not in any particular order)

1. She is one of the sweetest human beings on earth

2. She lives an hour and a half from any major city and still is one of the most stylish people I know!

3. She loves loves loves loves my baby girl.

4. She understands me.

5. She makes me laugh.

6. She also had to put up with me when I was a teenager and still loves me.

7. She is the best cook...and introduced me to one of my all time favorite desserts..Ritz Cracker Pie.

8. She has great stories.
9. She (and my grandpa) let me tag along to horse shows with them when I was little. And they didnt mind when I would make them play silly games like "name that capital" on a ten hour car ride.

10. She has always been there for me no matter what.


The list could go on and on. So if everyone could keep my Nan in their prayers that would be awesome!!! I know she will be better soon!

3 comments:

  1. Woah stephi!!!
    I hope everything turns ok, which of course it will! I'm thinking about her, and you and the family! I love you steph-sharona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ace! She just got moved out of ICU today so today was a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got it sister! i love your nan... the few times ive been with her, she was so sweet. i hope shes back at home soon.

    ReplyDelete