Sunday, May 9, 2010

Each week at Bailey's school they have a theme.  Last week the theme was "All about Mommy".  So they did all sorts of stuff that had to do with moms.  One of the things they did was go to each kid and ask them what their mommy's favorite food was.  They put it on a poster and put it on the front door so when you walk into the room its the first thing you see.  It went something like this:


Alivia's Mom:  Asparagus
Zoey's Mom:  Chicken
Tyson's Mom:  Noodles
Sienna's Mom:  Broccoli
and then it went on an on and at the very bottom it says
Bailey's Mom:  French Fries


Seriously, I don't eat french fries that much!!  Rarely unless were at a restaurant and my meal comes with Fries do I eat fries.  So anyways I look like a great influence on my 2 year old right?


The next day when I go to pick her up there is a new poster outside and it says "What I like to do with mommy"


Alivia:  Play outside
Kelly:  Go to the park
Emma:  Cook
Luke:  Play with my toys
Jaden: Read
Bailey: Go to McDonald's


ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?  Seriously does she want child services to come pick her up and take her away??  We don't even eat there hardly at all and that's her favorite thing to do?  In my defense they did say that she said something else first but they couldn't understand her (which I translated for them and she did say "play outside with chalk)  but since they couldn't understand her they asked her again and she said go to McDonald's.  What can you do?  I guess it is pretty funny!  
Hope all of you moms had a great Mothers Day!!






2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love, love the Mom card. What a sweet keepsake. Miss you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now thats funny!

    ReplyDelete