Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Years Resolution

Drink less of this:


and more of this:



At least 6 glasses a day.  I know they say 8 a day but I am just shooting for 6.  I could seriously go a week without drinking water..isn't that awful!? I love coffee, tea, and diet soda..
So I'm going to try to kick the new year off being a little healthier.
Wish me luck at the movies today...I'm really going to MISS my big diet coke fountain soda.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Go get one of my soda water makers. Its like $99 online and its been the most amazing thing ever. You can get Essence with it of any fruit, which has no sugar (or sweenter) but just tastes so fresh. I love it, and, i drink two of the bottles a day, which is 64 oz of water. Only after I drink those, I let myself have a diet coke. Come see if you might want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..I might need to come over and try that Ace..

    ReplyDelete