Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!!!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks, as I'm sure it has been for everyone!  Here are some pictures from our week in no particular order..

Bailey and Matt at Breakfast with Santa..this is Bailey's face when Santa walked in..

This is Bailey hugging her Daddy so he would protect her from Santa:)

Bailey at Katie's Christmas party hugging Kiki and Tibby

Opening presents Christmas morning

On Santa's lap at Katie's party {this was her 4th Santa so by now she has realized he's not so scary}

In her new Princess Jeep

Bouncehouse from Gigi and Gdad...

Christmas morning with Grammy Sue and Grampy

Christmas Eve with Grammy and cousins Brooke and Ash


Not sure what shes doing here.

Katie's Christmas party

Bailey and I at Breakfast with Santa


Bailey and Grammy Kim

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such precious pictures!! Please tell all the family Happy New Year for me!!! Love you guys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little gal is just darling! And I'm loving your chunky watch and green sweater combo. :)

    ReplyDelete