Friday night my mom watched Bailey so Matt and I could go see The Blind Side. If you haven't seen it, you should! It was SO good.
Saturday morning wasn't quite as much fun because we had to be in the car by 6:30am to go and get Bailey her second H1N1 shot. Good news is that Matt and I were able to get one to and we were able to get this nasal mist that they just shoot up your nose..poor Bailey had to get the regular old shot..
After that we started working on our Christmas decorations.. we had already put up the tree.. I love our tree...it is artificial and I know some people don't like the artificial ones but I LOVE it..no cleaning up pine needles:)
We also put up Baileys tree..
We went to Michaels and bought a little snowman for our front porch..
This is just a picture of the box. I had to take it because the actual snowman doesn't even come up to my waist and in this picture on the box he is the size of a house...
Fletcher enjoyed decorating too
Then later that night we went to church where of course we are talking about Christmas and Bailey is learning about it as well.. which is kind of hard for a 2 year old I guess b/c walking out of church she was talking about baby Jesus and his bday and how she wants to get him a car seat and how she wants to hold him...hmmmm.
Sunday I went shopping with my mom and got some lunch. This was our view
I know its gross. He usually doesn't do that..McCalisters must smell REALLY good.
Then later that night B was pumped because there was a Dora Christmas movie on. She was zoned out for pretty much the entire hour like this
In case you dont know who Dora, Boots, and Swiper are they are Bailey's heros.. and she is not to be disturbed when they are on:)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment