We're home!
We just got back from one of Matt's best friends Ricky's wedding in Seattle. We had the best time and I love love Seattle. I know it is supposed to rain a lot there but of the 5 days we were there it only rained once {unfortunately on the day of the wedding} but the wedding was still gorgeous even though they had to move it indoors. It was also our first vacation without Bailey..and even though it was nice to get to sleep in and hang out with actual adults I still missed her terribly. We were supposed to come home yesterday and our flight got canceled due to the fact that our airplane I think had caught on fire on the way to the gate {so I guess I'm glad they didn't put us on it}..HOWEVER they put us up in the worst hotel I have ever seen or SMELLED...thanks American! We ended up walking down the road to a different hotel because it really was that bad. We finally got home today and I couldn't wait to go and pick up Bailey!!!! She was so excited to see us even though I know she had a great time with all of her grandparents!!! {Thanks Mom and Biermanns!!}
At the rehearsal luncheon
the space needle...I pictured it right in the middle of downtown...but not so much...
Matt and Ricky
Matt and I at the wedding
Seattle was so great...if you haven't been there before it was a great city with lots to do..I wish we would have had more time to spend there!!



LOVE your dresses & jewelry! i would LOVE to go to seattle someday... it's on my "list" :)
ReplyDeleteglad you had a fun trip! you look fab in all your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from Jen and had to stop by and say I am glad you loved my city!! Isn't Seattle just AMAZING??? Looked like a fun trip!!! *Now following your blog :)
ReplyDelete