Wow it has been a long time since I have posted anything on the good old Daily Bailey. Not really because I havent had anything to talk about because we really have been pretty busy. Remember my red dining room that I talked about way back when? Well that is still a work in progress. I just finished recovering the chairs and am almost done painting the walls to {what I think} is the prettiest shade of blue ever. We are currently in the process of getting crown molding put in our dining room and office so that has got the front of my house kind of torn up.
Other than that Wednesday was little Ms. Baileys 2nd birthday!! I took her to school for just a half day. They had a big sign when she walked in the room saying "Happy Birthday Bailey!" which I thought was cute. We brought cupcakes for all of the little kiddies in her class and I think they all enjoyed them:) Then later in the day I took her for a haircut because she wanted to go. I mentioned it and she kept telling me she wanted to go SO we went on her birthday. And then we went to Toys R us with my mom and got her lots of presents that she picked out all by herself. After that we went out for mexican food and then called it a night. I think fun was had by all.
Bailey on her new Dora tricycle
Bailey in her Happy Birthday hat
I will post pictures once all of the stuff in my dining room is complete...maybe early next week hopefully:)

Happy Birthday, Bailey!! Love you!! :)
ReplyDelete