Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER





I was going to post all of my Easter pictures last night but was way too tired. It was a long but fun day. Bailey had so much fun looking for Easter eggs with her super cool Elmo basket..Elmo is her FAVORITE thing right now. She was really good at finding eggs and wasnt afraid to get dirty to find them..in this way she is not like her mom:)


My only complaint was the weather! Bailey had the cutest dress to wear but I had to cover it up with a sweatshirt because it was so cold..


Anyways, here are a few pics from our day!
I gave Bailey a milk chocolate ducky





Here is Matts gift from the Easter bunny



Getting Bailey ready (just velcro rollers not hot rollers)









THE END! Hope everyone had a great Easter!

1 comment:

  1. lalalala, lalalala, elmos world!!! baliey looks precious in her easter wear. give her a smooch for me!

    ReplyDelete