Bailey and I have been having so much fun now that we are finally having some nice weather. She keeps wanting to go "side" which for her means outside. We were out at my grandparents the other day and took some pictures out by my grandma's pretty flowers..I wish that my yard looked like hers but it is far, far, from it. 
.JPG)


Today was supposed to be warm but I guess it only got up to 65 which still isn't warm enough for me..because I was cold all day in capris and flip flops.. However I guess its supposed to be 35 or something on Monday so I shouldnt complain:(
The worst part about today was that at church tonight Bailey barfed all over the childcare center so they had to shut off a whole section of the area where the babies all play so they could sanitize..At church they give you a number when you check in your child and if they flash it up on the screen during the service that means you need to come and get your kid! Today I think was the first day that actually happened to us. The poor lady that handed Bailey to me had throw up all over her shirt..I felt so bad. They had to put a little kids shirt from the lost and found on Bailey because her shirt was so messed up...it was pitiful but kind of funny at the same time because Bailey was fine after she threw up..must have been something she ate?? Does that mean that my cooking really is that bad??

Oh, poor little Bailey. I'm glad she's feeling better!
ReplyDeleteshe looks so cute in her little sweater...
ReplyDeletestinks that she got sick but that's a really smart idea for the church to flash her number! glad she's feeling better :)
OH poor baby!
ReplyDeleteyou cooked??!! this shocks me more than the barfing episode.
ReplyDelete