I need my polka dot blanket
I need my bitty baby
I need Lamby
I need water
This water tastes icky I need different water
I need to go potty
My throat hurts
My bottom hurts
You only read two stories we should read 3
What's inside a pillow mom?
Tell me a story
 |
This is what I hear every night as I am trying to put this girl to bed. We
are struggling with bed time. I lose a little bit
more of my mind every night between about
8 and 10pm. Tonight I put her in bed at 8pm and it is
now officially 9:57pm
and thankfully Matt just got home from work to
help because my patience is
wearing thin:) I think it ran out
somewhere around 8:45.
Besides our bedtime struggles I did want to add a
few Halloween pictures:)
We all had a great time..it was tons of fun
watching Bailey really get after it this
year with the trick or treating.
She was all about the candy!! We have SO
much candy in our house right now...I
need to get rid of it..and not by eating it!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Precious pictures of Bailey! Oh, I remember the days of bedtime challenges. It DOES get better. Hang in there. :)
ReplyDeletepregnancy gives good excuses to eat candy
ReplyDelete