Sunday, September 26, 2010



It has been 2 months since I have blogged..crazy!  So since it has been soooo long I thought I would catch everyone up with all of the pictures I have taken in the last few months.  Well, not exactly ALL of them but at least some of them..

LAKE TAHOE:

Other than that Bailey turned 3:)

 The Gymbus came to our house (its a big bus with all of the seats ripped out and lots and lots of gym equipment inside..I think everyone had fun!  I know Bailey did..

Bailey started dance class:



And swim class: (Bailey is on the right)..




Oh..and soccer...this is a picture of her with Clifford at soccer.  Each week a kid in her class gets to take home Clifford (he comes with his very own kennel)  and then you have to write a story about your adventures with Clifford.  Obviously Bailey can't do this which means I have homework to do tonight.  So I guess I should get to it...

Pics of house remodeling coming soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment