Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Table Dancing

So I haven't had much to say lately just been SUPER busy..but I feel like my blog is neglected so here's a little story from today:

I go to pick up Bailey from school and when I walk in of course Bailey runs over saying, "Mommy!!"  and making me feel like the best mom because she's smiling and so glad that I am there.  Then I start talking to her teachers and they tell me that Bailey was upset because she was up on top of one of the tables and dancing and they made her get off.  She told them, "My mommy dance on tables all the time."

Seriously.
This is not true.
Where she gets this I do not know.
But I DO NOT DANCE ON TABLES.

I'm pretty sure that they think I am the craziest/worst mom ever.  If you need more evidence look here.


I think soon enough I will have a top ten list of most embarrasing things my child has done/said in public.
That post coming soon, I am sure.


3 comments: